Hey absolutely everyone,
for all those of you, who don’ know me: I’ Marc and I’ at this time developing on a little sport referred to as “Therapeutic Contact – Therapeutic Simulator” for Android.
In this sport, you hold a group of heroes alive by healing them with your fingers! To achieve that, you have now unique qualities obtainable to you (since 1.27).
The sport can be downloaded listed here: Google Participate in Retail outlet Link – Therapeutic Contact
In this article is a listing of adjustments designed to the sport since the first version of the sport:
- Carried out 5 qualities to pick from even though healing the group
- Carried out an motion bar to change qualities in-sport
- Carried out an information text for qualities, which can be triggered by prolonged-pressing it
- Lasting Demise of Raid Members is removed
- Development doesn’ get reset immediately after dropping a fight
- Old Stages are replayable
- Video game Music and Seem is adjustable in the options
- Talent Program is now obtainable
- Getting Thrust-Notifications is now doable (So I can inform you about updates)
- Score Monitor which include Combat Aspects
- Unique Stage Highscores
- Adjusted UI (producing the HP of figures obvious)
- Characters are now requested by danger
- A whole lot of smaller bugfixes, balance patches and effectiveness adjustments
Because this is my 1st larger video clip sport job, I would be tremendous joyful about any kind of suggestions I could get.
Following, I want to apply the adhering to functions:
- Hardmode Bosses
- Raid Management
I also wanted to thank everyone, who retains giving me suggestions. There’ actually no greater feeling realizing that people play and care for a sport that you make.
- Up to date: New Qualities will be unlocked with each and every new accessed phase, as an alternative of starting up with all at at the time (v1.27.1)
- Up to date: Tooltips of new qualities are now demonstrated, when they are unlocked (v1.27.1)
- Up to date: Enhanced HP of all allies by 25 and tanks by 35 (v1.27.2)
submitted by /u/iatrik