RootBrowser: The Best File Manager for Android Users
When it comes to a great file manager, especially for Android users, it is hard to find any application, which is as efficient as Root Browser APK. It is the ultimate file manager for all rooted users. It helps users to explore all the file systems of Android and also assists them to take control and manage their Android device.
This app lets you copy and paste files, move them from one location to another, rename the files and in addition to this, it lets the user get full root access to the device they are using the application in.
Root Browser Functions
Here are some key functionalities of the Root Browser Application:
- Searching the Files- This app is incorporated with an integrated search algorithm that lets the users search for a file in no time at all. This means that with this application, you can never lose a file and find it with quite ease.
- Batch Copy and Paste- Most applications have limitations when we have to copy more than one file from one location to another. But in case of Root Browser, we have the option of batch copy and paste, which means that multiple files can be moved from one place to another at the same time with a single selection.
- Option of Bookmarking Favourites- Root Browser has the option of bookmarking your favourite files or the files and folders that you use frequently. This will help you to quickly access these files as and when you need them. You can view these files under the bookmarks tab.
- Views- Root Browser app also lets the user decide the type of view he or she wants for his or her files in the Android device. You can either choose a grid view or a list view depending upon whatever suits the user. You can customize it the way you want to browse through your files and make it more convenient for you.
Root Browser Features:
Here are few of Root Browser’s salient features:
- The application has two manager panels to manage the files.
- It has the option for batch copy and paste, zip, delete, tar and move any particular folder/file.
- The app allows the user to explore APK, RAR, ZIP and JAR files.
- It has different sets of file permissions and ownerships and the user can make the necessary transformations according to the requirements.
- The viewing and editing of any file is simpler as compared to other apps.
- It is equipped with SQLite Explorer.
- You can easily copy, delete, move and rename files as and when you want.
- The option of creating and deleting files, folders and directories is very simple and easy to understand.
- This app allows you to send the files to others via email.
- You can add new files and folders in any directory of your choice without disrupting the former file structure.
- The app has a clockwork recovery mechanism that makes it possible for users to install zips.
- Root Browser app also lets the users execute script files.
- The list of files can be viewed on the screen either in the form of thumbnails, images or grid view.
- Any folder can be bookmarked by the user for quick access.
- The files and folders of this application can be opened with other applications also.
- You make the interface look even prettier by changing the theme. This can be done by double-tapping the home button.
- The files can be properly organized and you can sort them by either date, size or name according to your choice.
- The users of Root Browser app can extract single files from jars, APKs and zip.
- The search mechanism for folders and files is very optimal.
In order to fix its bug issues and improve the existing interface and user experience, the developers of Root Browser continuously release updates so that the app keeps on working smoothly. All these features make Root Browser a great app for file management in all Android devices. This app is available in two versions. The first version is the Root Browser Classic and the second is Root Browser Pro. Both these versions have the same features and functionalities. The Pro version of Root Browser lets the user to add back app icon folders. It has also added folders to apps and other significant data.